Ryan Deiss is the CEO and co-founder of DigitalMarketer. He has created a short 3.7 hour, 4 lessoned course that will teach you all about branding. The aim of the game is to be a brand owner, only then will you maximize your pay traffic campaigns and opened email percentages.
This course is designed to help you find a voice for your company that will bring customers to you. During this short program Ryan shares with you his strategy for reverse-engineering authority that has, until now, been kept secret.
Ryan believes in keeping your brands voice constant with a clear message at all times and will provide you with tools to do this, as well as how to use CRM to your advantage. Here are a few other things you will have access to:
- DigitalMarketer’s email templates
- 5 steps to make a brand that sells
- Ryan’s “Brand Blueprint”
Clarify Your Brand Positioning
- Define your brand’s vision, mission, and core values.
- You’ll then learn how to leverage these to create a completely personalized branding framework
- Positions your business as an answer to your customers’ problems
Identify Your Authority Amplifiers
- Building your brand as a voice of authority
- How and where to position your brand
- Convert those leads into satisfied customers who believe in your business
Codify Your Brand Voice
- Develop a clear narrative that showcases your company’s perspectives
- Establish a structure for consistent messaging across all channels
Audit & Optimize Your Brand
- Present a unified voice for your brand
- Ryan’s “6-Point Brand Audit” to evaluate your brand’s voice throughout periods of growth
(Summary) Ryan Diass shares with you his “Brand Blueprint” and guides you through the processes of branding your company.
0.0 out of 5
Write a review
Ryan Deiss – How to Architect a Branding Blueprint